Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year
MARY ENGLEBREIT - THIS YEAR HAVE! MORE! FUN!
Happy New Year!  Did you make a New Year's resolution?  I always start out well in the first month, but then things happen. I hope that everyone had a joyful and safe celebration as you welcomed in 2020.  I am having a quiet day at home and we will be having roast chicken for dinner.  I cook it with carrots and potatoes surrounding it which my mother just loves (I leave them in the oven after I take out the chicken to get them a golden brown from the juices which she loves).  We will also have Parker House rolls.  I will be back tomorrow to share my review of Murder Ink by Lorraine Bartlett with Gayle Leeson.  It is the sixth A Victoria Square Mystery.  Take care and Happy Reading!

Kris
The Avid Reader
Mary Engelbreit

No comments:

Post a Comment