Saturday, January 17, 2015

Happy Reading!

Hello! Sorry I have not posted in a couple of days, but everyone in my house has the flu.  I will be posting reviews of the books I have read soon.

I got a wonderful package in the mail today!  A copy of As Gouda as Dead by Avery Aames.  I won a copy in a Facebook contest!  I am looking forward to reading it!  Many authors (especially cozy mystery writers) are on Facebook!  It is a great way to connect with your favorite authors and keep up on their latest works.


As Gouda as Dead will be out February 3, 2015.  You can pre-order your copy on Amazon.  

I am currently reading If You've Got It, Haunt It! by Rose Pressey. It is such a delightful and fun book to read.  I am off to take care of the sick folks.  Have a great evening and Hapy Reading!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment