Sunday, August 26, 2018

Books I cannot wait to read . . . .

Good Day!  I hope you are having a delightful and relaxing weekend.  I wanted to share some upcoming books with you that I am looking forward to reading!  An Amish Homecoming by Amy Clipston along with Beth Wiseman, Kathleen Fuller and Shelley Shepard Gray will be out on October 16.  Four Amish novellas in one book.  The cover is just lovely.


Premeditated Peppermint by Amanda Flower is the third book in An Amish Candy Shop Mystery series.  It will be published on September 25.  I am sure there will be luscious candy descriptions included along with a clever mystery.


A Seat by the Hearth by Amy Clipston is An Amish Homestead Novel and it comes out on November 13.  Priscilla Allgyer has returned home along with her six year old son.  What kind of reception will she receive from her family?  Can you go home again?


Glitter Bomb by Laura Childs and Terrie Farley Moran releases on October 2.  It is the fifteenth novel in A Scrapbooking Mystery series.  I look forward to seeing what Carmela and Ava get up to this time.


A Crafter Knits a Club by Holly Quinn is the first novel in A Handcrafted Mystery series and it will be available on October 9.  I enjoy cozy mysteries that include crafts.


A Wrench in the Works by Kate Carlisle will be out on November 6.  It is sixth A Fixer-Upper Mystery.  Shannon Hammer's younger sister is returning to film a couple of episodes of her home repair show with her co-host.  What happens when the co-host's ex-wife ends up dead?


What books are you looking forward to reading?  I would love to hear from you. Please let me know in the comments below. I will be sharing my review of A Gathering of Secrets by Linda Castillo tomorrow.  Stay cool (it is so hot outside) and Happy Reading!



Kris
The Avid Reader


2 comments: