Tuesday, April 18, 2017

The Beautiful Word 365 Devotional


Hello!  I wanted to share my review of this lovely devotional with you. The Beautiful Word 365 Devotional has a page for each day of the year.  It is a lovely hardcover book (slightly padded cover) with a decorative cover (which is what captured my attention).  The book measures 8 ¼” by 6”.  The devotional is divided into months with a page for each day.  Each page has a scripture to read, discussion on the verse, and a prayer.  On each two-page spread there is a pretty artwork on the far left and the space for journaling or writing notes at the right.  The pages are made of nice quality glossy paper.  Perfect for writing notes in pen, and they will not bleed through (no room for coloring).  Using this devotional is a good way to start each day.  I appreciate the color illustrations and the book setup.  Each devotion is short but meaningful.  I am very happy with The Beautiful Word 365 Devotional.  I do wish that they had included a ribbon bookmark.  It is the only thing lacking in this attractive book.  This devotional would make a great gift to female friends and family members.

Pillow Stalk by Diane Vallere is currently available for $.99 (Kindle version).  It is the first book in A Madison Night Mystery series.  I hope you have a blessed day!  I will be reviewing Appetite for Innocence by Lucinda Berry on Wednesday.  Take care and Happy Reading!

Kris
The Avid Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment