Thursday, April 25, 2024

Cold Case Tracker by Maggie K. Black

 Cold Case Tracker

Book Summary

A missing sibling. A targeted witness.

A K-9 on the case.

K-9 officer Jackson Locke’s sister has vanished—and the key to finding her lies with Amy Scout…his sister’s best friend and his old crush. But when Amy comes under attack, two things become clear: Jackson’s sister has been investigating cold cases and someone wants Amy dead. Now he must untangle the mystery between the cold cases and his sister’s disppearance while guarding Amy from an enemy willing to kill to hide the truth…

From Love Inspired Suspense: Courage. Danger. Faith.
My Thoughts

Cold Case Tracker by Maggie K. Black captured my attention right away.  I liked the main characters and the chemistry between them.  Sergeant Locke’s K9, Hudson is smart, protective, and a darling.  Reepi, the parrot, was another delightful addition.  I enjoyed the interactions between Hudson and Reepi. The story moved along at a good pace thanks to the action.  I enjoyed the mystery which had twists and turns.  It was a suspenseful tale.  Cold Case Tracker has romance, mystery, suspense, and faith.  I enjoyed the first book in the Unsolved Case Files series.

Cold Case Tracker is available on Amazon* and Barnes & Noble.  The next book in the Unsolved Case Files is Christmas Cold Case which  be out on November 26 and can be preordered from Amazon*.  You can find Maggie K. Black's other novels here.  Thank you for dropping by today.  I will be back on Tuesday, April 30 with Only the Brave by Danielle Steel.  I have a doctor's appointment today.  I will be getting gel injections into my knees for my arthritis. If they help, it will be worth any discomfort.  I hope that you have a relaxing weekend. Take care and Happy Reading!

Kris

The Avid Reader

*I voluntarily read an advanced copy of this book.  I am not required to leave a review.  The comments and opinions expressed are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment