My Thoughts
What a page-turning adventure
from the very first chapter! Defending
the Innocent Target by Carol J. Post blends danger, intrigue, faith, and
romance into a warm yet suspenseful story that kept me happily engaged. Post’s
fast-paced writing brings just the right mix of adventure, emotional depth, and
edge-of-your-seat mystery, while the subtle faith thread adds a meaningful
touch. Brandi and Isaac are relatable, courageous characters, and I especially
enjoyed watching their relationship grow naturally amid the danger surrounding
them. With mysterious attacks, clever traps, hidden motives, and ties to the
ongoing Canine Defense series, this story offers plenty for returning fans
while remaining easy for new readers to enjoy. Defending the Innocent Target is a compelling, heartwarming
suspense novel that left me turning pages—and smiling at the finish.
Ready to fetch your next
page-turner? The intriguing Defending the Innocent Target is available
on Amazon, along with the other engaging novels in the Canine Defense series.
Be sure to follow Carol J. Post on Amazon so you’ll receive a notification
whenever she releases a new book. Then, join me on Wednesday, September 30,
when I’ll be featuring Murder, Plainly
Written by Mindy Steele—and there will be a giveaway! Until then, may your
day be joyful and your next great read be only a page away.
Kris
The Avid Reader
*I voluntarily read an advanced copy of this book. I am not required to leave a review. The comments and opinions expressed are strictly my own.

No comments:
Post a Comment