Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Baby Protection Mission by Laura Scott

Baby Protection Mission 

Book Summary

When a baby is targeted,

can a K-9 team keep him safe?

When his sister is kidnapped, rancher Cade McNeal will do anything to prevent his baby nephew from being next. Now Officer Ashley Hanson and her K-9 partner are on the case, and it’s up to them to track down the assailant and keep Cade and his nephew from harm. But as the suspect list grows and the attacks escalate, will they bring a kidnapper to justice…before he strikes again?

From Love Inspired Suspense: Courage. Danger. Faith.

My Thoughts

Baby Protection Mission by Laura Scott starts off with a bang when Cade McNeil’s sister is kidnapped. I liked the characters in the story.  I enjoyed getting to know Abbey and Cade.  I especially liked Abbey’s K9 partner, Ozzy.  There is an abundance of action and suspense along with a touch of romance.  There are two mysteries as they search for Cade’s sister and the Rocky Mountain Killer.  While one mystery is resolved, the other will continue in Her Duty Bound Defender.  Faith is nicely woven into the story.  I liked seeing Abbey grow stronger in her faith.  I appreciated that Baby Protection Mission is a clean story (no foul language or intimate relations).  I enjoyed reading the engaging debut of Mountain Country K-9 Unit series.  I am looking forward to the next book in the series.  

Baby Protection Mission is available from Amazon*.  The next book in the Mountain Country K-9 Unit series is Her Duty Bound Defender by Sharee Stover which will be out on April 23.  You can find the list of the other books in the Mountain Country K-9 Unit series here.  Thank you for stopping by today.  Tomorrow I am sharing my thoughts on Three Fudges and a Baby by Nancy Coco.  I hope that you have an enjoyable day.  Take care and Happy Reading!


Kris

The Avid Reader

*I voluntarily read an advanced copy of this book.  I am not required to leave a review.  The comments and opinions expressed are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment