My Thoughts
K-9 Wilderness Rescue by Monique DeVere grabbed me by the hand, swept me into the wilderness, and did not let go until the very last page. The story starts at a fast clip and never lets up, with flying bullets, dangerous chases, break-ins, whizzing arrows, and plenty more to keep the suspense humming. I really liked the main characters, Eden Hunt and Colton Stone, and Eden’s K-9 partner, Mika, completely stole my heart with her excellent sniffer and sweet personality. I also enjoyed Eden’s mother, who added another warm touch to the story.
I cannot resist a second-chance
romance, so I was especially curious to learn why Colton called off his
engagement to Eden. The chemistry between Eden and Colton is impossible to
miss—pour cold water on them and it would sizzle! I loved the suspense, the
twists and turns, and the emotional pull of their story. I stayed up late
flipping pages until I reached the satisfying ending, happy for the answers,
the romance, and that final smile-worthy moment.
If you’re ready to curl up with a page-turning romantic
suspense, K-9 Wilderness Rescue is now available on Amazon and waiting for a
spot on your reading list. Fans of loyal K-9 partners, wilderness danger, and a
heart-stirring romance will find plenty to enjoy. While you’re there, be sure
to add Monique DeVere’s Guarded by the Sheriff to your bookish stack and follow her on Amazon so you’ll be the first to know when her next release arrives.
I’ll be back on Tuesday, August 11 with Death on the Books by Victoria Gilbert.
Until then, may your bookmark never be lost, your tea stay warm, and your next
read feel like a cozy little escape.
The
Avid Reader
*I voluntarily read an advanced copy of this book. I am not required to leave a review. The comments and opinions expressed are strictly my own.

No comments:
Post a Comment