My Thoughts
Taken Without a Trace by Hope
Wellborn grabs readers from the very first page and does not let go. This fast-paced,
suspenseful story delivers an exciting ride filled with danger, intensity, and
unexpected twists. I really liked Maya Reid and Chase Brenner, and I enjoyed
following them on their sleuthing journey as the mystery grew more intriguing
with each new clue. The suspect list kept expanding, leaving me wondering right
up to the end who was truly responsible. I also appreciated the second-chance
romance between Maya and Chase, which developed slowly and naturally, along
with the light thread of faith woven throughout the story. With its shocking
ending and engaging characters, Taken Without a Trace is a thrilling read that
kept me eagerly turning the pages until the final reveal.
Ready to fill your reading list? You
can pick up Taken Without a Trace on Amazon and be sure to visit Hope Welborn’s website to learn more about her and her books. There are also so many wonderful
new releases out today, including the charming The Dog Park Murders by Angela Barker, the heartfelt A Cowboy to Remember by Melinda Curtis, the imaginative
and mysterious Portrait of a Witch Undone by K.S. Shay, the heartwarming A Secret Worth Protecting by Susan L. Tuttle, and the deliciously autumnal
mystery Apple Pies and Poisoned Lies at the Cider Falls Festival by Traci Hall.
Then stop back on Wednesday, August 26, when I’ll be featuring the suspenseful
Safehouse Under Siege by Virginia Vaughan. Happy reading, friends—may your
coffee be cozy, your TBR stack be tall, and your next chapter be irresistible!
The
Avid Reader
*I voluntarily read an advanced copy of this book. I am not required to leave a review. The comments and opinions expressed are strictly my own.

No comments:
Post a Comment