Rodeo Witness Protector
Book Summary
A dangerous conspiracy…
and a child in the crosshairs.
While stopping an attack near the rodeo grounds, bullfighter and part-time deputy Daniel Sinclair is stunned to see his high school sweetheart attempting to save a stabbed undercover deputy. As a witness now in possession of crucial evidence about a narcotics investigation, new rodeo doctor Annie Davis needs Daniel’s protection—for her and her missing four-year-old daughter. And the stakes only grow higher when the girl’s babysitter is found murdered and the recovered child refuses to speak. To safeguard the targeted family, can Daniel uncover who is behind it all…before a drug ring silences them for good?
My Thoughts
From the very first page, Rodeo Witness Protector by Sami A. Abrams pulled
me into a fast-moving story full of heart, danger, and just the right touch of
tenderness. The action and suspense kept me turning pages because I had to know
what would happen next. I enjoyed the author’s easy, engaging writing style and
the quick pace that carried the story along. The cast of characters is strong,
and Annie Davis’s work as a rodeo doctor felt like such a fresh and interesting
profession.

Deputy Daniel Sinclair’s protective nature toward Annie and her
daughter, Lily, added warmth to the story, and the scenes with Lily and K-9
Shadow were absolutely adorable. I also appreciated the gentle thread of faith
woven throughout the book, along with the tender moments that balanced the
danger so well.
Rodeo Witness Protector
is the third book in the Stone Creek Ranch series, but it can easily be enjoyed
as a standalone. This pulse-pounding tale wrapped up far too soon, but it left
me smiling long after I turned the final page.

Rodeo
Witness Protector is available now from Amazon, and I’m so excited
for readers to dive back into the suspense, danger, and heart of Stone Creek
Ranch! The next book in the Stone Creek Ranch series, Dangerous Rodeo Secrets, releases February 23, 2027. If you’re just discovering
the series, you can also catch up with the first two books, Christmas
Rodeo Killer and Deadly
Rodeo Threat. On Wednesday, July 29, I’ll be featuring Trusting the Single Dad by Meghann Whistler, so be
sure to stop by. Until then, I hope your day is filled with good books, cozy
moments, and plenty of happy reading!
Kris
The
Avid Reader
*I voluntarily read an advanced copy of
this book. The comments and
opinions expressed are strictly my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment