Thursday, September 27, 2018

My Favorite Amy Clipston Novel



Do you remember the first Amy Clipston novel you read?  My first experience with her work was A Gift of Grace.  It is the first book in the Kauffman Amish Bakery Series.  I found it well-written, engaging, lovely setting, and charming characters.  I have since read every book Ms. Clipston has written.  Here is what Amy Clipston said about the making of A Gift of Grace “When I first started researching the Amish for my Kauffman Amish Bakery Series in 2007, I was fascinated by the differences between the Amish way of life, and our English (non-Amish) culture.  A “worlds collide” concept came to me, and A Gift of Grace, the first book in the series, was born.”  One of my favorite books of this author is A Plain and Simple Christmas.  It is such a heartwarming and inspiring story.  Her stories touch your heart.  If you have not read any of Amy Clipston’s books, I hope this encourages you to check them out.  For more information on Amy Clipston and her novels, visit her website.  Happy Reading!

Kris
The Avid Reader


No comments:

Post a Comment